This is a tag in the book community that is going around. I got tagged by a good book friend of mine Elin. This tag is about this…
- Find the five thickest books in your bookshelf that you have read.
- The two thickest books in your TBR PILE ( books you have not read yet).
Five Thickest Books I’ve Read:
- Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer (780 pages)
- Wonderstruck, Brian Selznick (637 pages)
- Sirkelen (The Circle), Mats Strandberg & Sara Elfgren (520 pages)
- Divergent, Veronica Roth (487 pages)
- City Of Bones, Cassandra Clare (442 pages)
Two Thickest TBR:
As you see; I’m not the biggest “Big Book” reader there is… I’m personally not the biggest fan of thick heavy books, but I’m starting to like them more now as I get older 😀
PS! I will soon post a post from when I and a friend of mine spent a nice weekend in Oslo… and it was extremely fun! 😀